As the year is almost coming to an end , The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS recruitment 2016 has started and they are inviting all qualified persons to apply for this job vacancy . FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 Portal and every other necessary information you are going to be needing will be updated on this article .
FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 Portal After The Jump:
The budget of FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 recruitment has been received and signed accordingly , this is the reason why the recruitment has started . To this end , all interested applicants should apply for this job and incase you don’t have any idea on how you can apply i will lead you on that quest all you have to do is just follow my lead so that you won’t be mislead by the comflicting information you stumble upon online . It was earlier revealed by Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) spoke man that they are going to be recruiting 1,250 staffs across the country as soon as the FIRS receives its budget from President Mohammadu Buhari . This strategy is a drive to increase its workforce so as to carry out her duties adequately and efficiently Mr. Fowler Babatunde, the Executive Director of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) said .
Mr. Fowler Babatunde added that the main budget for 2016 after deliberating on the issue said is to make provision for recruitment of staff in terms of staff expansion; he said they are expected to recruit about one thousand two hundred and fifty . When he made this speech FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 plans was still under deliberation and hasn’t started as at then. He also express dissatisfaction regarding those people who don’t pay tax saying only ten percent of Nigerian’s citizen’s pay their dues .
FIRS Recruitment 2016 Minimum Qualification Skills
1. Applicants should have a clear knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and understanding of the regulatory body within which the FIRS operates .
2. Applicants must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Statistics, Computer Science and also in other relevant field . It is an edge for any applicant that is computer literate .
3. This recruitment is for those applicants who has a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in these disciplines >> Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Accounting, Banking & Finance Computer Science, Geology and other relevant discipline.
4. And lastly , Applicants must have strong leadership ,managerial skills ,communication skills, strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate .
FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 Applicant Requirement
This FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 is for those applicants that have the Requirements listed above :
1. Applicants must posses NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
2. Applicants must be mentally fit for this job and he or she must be certified by a recognized medical doctor in government hospitals like National Hospital, Government Teaching Hospitals, Federal Medical Centers.
3. Applicants must provide his/her certificate of state of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government
4. Applicants should provide contact details for three references, from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution.
How to apply for FIRS Recruitment 2016
FIRS Recruitment 2016/2017 Portal
All interested applicants that wish to apply for FIRS Recruitment 2016 should note that the application is done online .
- To apply , launch a web browser using your internet enabled personal computer or mobile phone and visit Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS portal / Official Website @ www.firs.gov.ng/careers
- All applicants are to note that only the advertised positions would be considered available every other positions would not be considered .
- Multiple application is not allowed
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement message with a reference number after online submission of application .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview please have this in back of your mind . That is to say that if you are not shortlisted you won’t be invited for interview .
Latest posts by Nigerian Info Box (see all)
- Common Causes of Eye Injuries So Many Nigerians Ignore – A Must Read For All !!!! - September 15, 2017
- 10 Most Populated Cities / States In Nigeria 2017 - September 7, 2017
- Twenty Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat in 2017 - July 18, 2017