Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 recruitment 2016 is Ongoing — Find requirements here
Hello my beautiful people of Nigeria , are you all aware that The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 2016 Recruitment is currently ongoing ? please if you have been waiting for this recruitment note that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission also knwon as (DSSC) Course 24 which starts on the 26 October 2016 and closes on 23 November 2016.
Nigerian Navy is currenting inviting Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment and it is also called 2016 DSSC recruitment that is widely open for all suitably qualified Nigerians that are willing to work for their country, Nigeria .
On this post , we are going to be revealing to you all you need to know about this onging recruitment from the requirements , departments and qualifications of the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24
Basic Qualifications And Requirements
Applicants must meet up with the following criteria :
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All applicants must be single.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
The Enlistment Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com will be opened on 26 October
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres in height.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years by 31 December 2016, except for Imams and Chaplains who should not exceed 30 years by 31 December 2016.
- Interested applicants, who must be Nigerian by birth, must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
d. Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks
Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
Bolew are the Departments
Seaman, Account And Budget, Chaplain, Education, Engineering, Human Resource Management, Hydrography, Imam, Information , Information And Communication Technology,Medical,Music, Sports/Pt, Logistics, Legal Services
General Information For Candidates To Note
This recruitment exercise will kick off with aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various states nationwide from 9 April 2016. Meanwhile , all candidates are counseled to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
Multiple online applications is not allowed , all applicants are to note this .
This recruitment started on the 26 of October , 2016 and it closes on 23 November 2016.
Latest posts by Nigerian Info Box (see all)
- Common Causes of Eye Injuries So Many Nigerians Ignore – A Must Read For All !!!! - September 15, 2017
- 10 Most Populated Cities / States In Nigeria 2017 - September 7, 2017
- Twenty Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat in 2017 - July 18, 2017